School Year 2017-2018 Scholarship Info
Requirements For Application
All scholarship applicants need to submit proof which establishes that they are:
- Enrolled either full-time or part-time (taking at least nine credit hours) in a post-secondary education program
- Attending high school and already applied to and accepted by a post-secondary education program on either a full-time or part-time basis as defined above.
Scholarship applicants also need to provide two letters of recommendation. One of these needs to be from a faculty member who has direct experience with your academic work. The second letter must be from a current employer. Letters of recommendation must be provided on official letterhead and must be signed.
- Applicants need to have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
In order for your application to be properly considered, you need to supply some additional documents.
- A response to this essay prompt of at least 500 words. Explain why you are applying for a scholarship, why you feel you deserve one, and what your future career plans and goals are.
The following documents can be uploaded simultaneously with your online application:
- A current transcript from your college or high school. Graduating seniors must provide transcripts which include their senior-year grades. If you are a graduating senior, you should also submit a letter of acceptance from the post-secondary institution you plan to attend. Report cards are not acceptable in this context but unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
- Letters of recommendation. You need to submit 2 letters of recommendation. One of these should be from an academic faculty member who knows your academic work, and the other needs to come from your current employer. Letters of recommendation will only be accepted if they are on an official letterhead and bear the signature of the writer.
Your application, along with your supporting documents, is due by 5:00 PM on December 31, 2017. Applications which are late or incomplete are not valid.
Funds in the amount of $1,000 will be provided to the winning student via Paypal. For scholarship questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Resource Locations on our Website. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to use your contact form found on the contact page.